Saturday, May 12, 2012

Website Live And New Products

I am so pleased with the look of the site! and the way it works . Ck it out ! I am constantly adding new Items and searching here and abroad for quality sportswear without the  B.S. What I mean by that is fair pricing, great fabrics a good fit and traditional styling. My terrier Logo continues to make me smile with the response it is getting , just think it looks great on certain items, but I am biased!
     Been looking for a nice polo made in America, and finally  found one that won't break the bank decided on 3 fitting colors red, white and navy . The polo has a 3 button placket with wood-tone buttons and a really nice ribbed collar and arm cuffs 6.2 oz. combed cotton pique, with Tartan Terrier logo $32.00 and your supporting 2 American companies.
    From England Sunspel since the 1860's  beautiful woollens and knitwear their Riviera polo shirt is worn by celebs like Daniel Craig and Christian Bale , the cotton is exquisite imported from Portugal  this is one special polo shirt . I have stripes and solids on the way.

Also excited about starting with Kaenon  Polarized  sunglasses, known as the sunglasses of choice for professional sailors around the world , and people who just want the best protection for there eyes.  These stylish glasses should be a welcome addition  and fit right in with the Gul U.K.  sailing  gear we offer.
Exciting stuff, well at least I am excited about these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment