Tuesday, August 2, 2011

cocktail slippers country club chic !

  I have been creating and developing several new items for my clothing line, I am  very excited about the custom , country club or cocktail slippers with leather sole for indoor or outdoor use, most noteably seen, in velvet with embroidered crests or motifs, I have developed the shoes in a wide rage of fabrics, from pink and green  brights too of course my signature look of Tartan or Madras fabrics these classic club shoes are great for Men and woman who demand something different and a casual elegance to there style.
  I"ll be putting up a  fabric and shoe samples and of course you can visit the website and store  and see what we are all about http://www.tartanterrier.com/, and order your very own!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I am IN LOVE with the Tartan's. I like all of them actually, but the tartan's are absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete