Sunday, August 21, 2011

Uncle Johns' Garden

    Every summer one of the highlights for me is going back to my Grandmothers house which my Uncle John is now the custodian of  he has for years improved something inside or out each year . John is a multi talented person, a fine artist , interior designer, gardener , and expert on period furnature , and home restoration when  visiting I never feel as though my trip is complete unless I stop by the house and see the latest improvements. The house has a lot of great memories for me growing up, and seeing how Uncle John lovingly cares for the house is really special I hope the house can always remain a part of our family!
Living in Fl. is just so really different , not bad just different , I like  old houses , lots of open spaces and things that don't really change suit me well, shopping malls and  constant building, not so much (well a Little Less right now with the state of economy) I've been around different parts of the country, and always try to find  places that , stir my senses like Coastal, Southern New England , so far I haven't found it  I quess that's why I consider it paridise!

No comments:

Post a Comment