Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sunglasses

This is a interesting topic , so many styles it's baffling  cheap , expensive, preppy , chic and way cool. Polarized and non.
  Living in Fl. I have tried them all over the years,  they are part of your daily routine here, even on cloudy day it's bright!
 I remember in my teen and college years Ray Ban Aviators and Wayfarers and how about Vuarnet, oh thought those were so cool.......
 I've always Liked the Ray Ban G15 grey / green lens , glass , great sun protection and won't scratch , but I hate spending 150.00 plus for glasses these days, always seem to drop them in the water, sit on them or they disappear over time, Grrrrr. And to be honest I am bored with the look of them from a preppy standpoint, stylish or not,( Exception the Wayfarer, always cool).
 I have been selling Sunglasses retail for years, I sell Oakley , which are great ,  and a wild cool brand called Crown Deluxe http://www.crowndeluxe.com/ , glass  lens, and very rugged  double hinge and fall into the, Way cool frame status.
 I also have just added , this week a new brand from Ca. Called Filtrate http://www.filtrateeyewear.com/ they are a fantastic price with stylish and WAY cool frames , polarized $59.99 N0N $49.99 I AM SO PLEASED WITH THE LOOK , THE FIT AND MOST INPORTANT THE LENS QUALITY.   I have most in stock and can ship anywhere! Sunglasses make a statement as well as protectiong your eyes, cool frames compliment any style , but a big wrap frame in tortoise shell with dark lens look great with breton reds, or madras to seersucker! the glasses pictured above are just  3 examples of the looks from Crown and Filtrate,
  call me you need them! 772 408-3584

No comments:

Post a Comment