Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Polo Shirts , they are not created equal

   Ever  think polo shirts are different?, Take a closer look and you will see they have pretty much morphed into the same  forms.  Most today have have several distinct features which I feel have cheapened them over the last few years
  the front placket in most case only has 2 buttons now and all shirts pretty much  have a banded cuff at the sleeve end. Also almost never do you see a chest pocket .
  Being the one who thinks the past was better when it comes to clothes, I decided to see if I could come up with a better polo, so 3 buttom placket , with wood tone buttons, gives you some versatility sometimes you don't want the neck hanging open which is what happens with only 2 buttons. I think the hemmed sleeve just feels better , no binding cuff and no riding up your upper arm and a much more tailored look. lastly I have added a pocket, good place for sunglasses , notes etc. and our logo you can have none , on the sleeve or above the pocket , I think our terrier is cute, but not everyone should be forced to wear something on there shirt!
  years ago  there were lots of  knit shirt option ,  I hope my Tartan Terrier  Polo fills a void   I hope you  do too

No comments:

Post a Comment