Sunday, November 27, 2011

Design Ideas.....

 For me half the battle is coming up with  clothing and accessories that will be classic and fun too wear. I would like to create more men's  items, but I'm afraid most men have zero sense of style or really care anymore! Of course I will continue to seek out great men's things but I am cautious to say the least. As a example take a look at the current Lilly Men's line , A few ties and polo shirts and swim trunks......,


 
1968

1967
I have no idea who these two are ! , but they look pretty snazzy!  and it is nice to see people having fun with clothes.
   I have been thinking about trying some very simple A line ladies skirts and  sleeveless Shift dresses that harken back, in time , I have come across some great fabrics that seem perfect for the  styles I have in mind . I like to look at old ads which I have mentioned before in previous posts, for inspiration , and I have found patterns that are in keeping with my ideas, so I think I will give it a whirl in small doses  . Who knows If I feel brave enough , perhaps some fun wild men's pants are in order for the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment