Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sailing Gear

 Having always pretty much been around the water my whole life  , you come to realize you need good foul weather protection! It can make or break you day on or around the water! I have tried just about every brand out there , and they are all pretty good , Alot comes down too brand loyalty. I have noticed since J.P. has been sailing and racing since he was a wee little kid , like sneakers kids want to be on the water in the right gear, even if its inferior if it got the name , wear it!



    I have recently started ordering and stocking a few things from Gul of England , Since 1967 , they have been making wetsuits and keeping English sailors and watermen warm. I like the breathable waterproof ,lightweight outershells, fine fleece linings and the longer tails to keep your backside warm! they make  great spray tops for dingy sailors and offshore jackets and bibs for big boats sailors too. when I 'm just hanging around the water , sometimes its damp or windy its just nice to have the right jacket or vest on , Gul really has it all, in typical tasteful English style of subtle colors and pure function and durability for men ladies and kid sizes too!  Hopefully the website will be functioning soon! I know I am ready to launch Gul to those who want the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment